4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1/2 cup flour
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Dried oregano to taste
4 Tbsp oil
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Marsala wine
1. Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge
chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken
breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until
lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add
mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both
sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala
wine around chicken pieces.
4. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving plate.
This recipe is from www.recipesecrets.net
Saint Brigid's Lake of Beer - *Lake of Beer* *I should like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings.* *I should like the angels of Heaven to be drinking it through time eternal.* *I...
2 weeks ago