4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1/2 cup flour
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Dried oregano to taste
4 Tbsp oil
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Marsala wine
1. Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge
chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken
breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until
lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add
mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both
sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala
wine around chicken pieces.
4. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving plate.
This recipe is from www.recipesecrets.net
Lady Kisses for Lady Day - The solemnity of the Annunciation is also known in some places as Lady Day. When I first saw these little bite-sized Italian cookies called, *baci di dam...
2 weeks ago