- In the crockpot add 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, 2 carrots chopped, 2 ribs celery chopped, 1 medium onion chopped, 4 bouillon cubes and about 6 C water. Let cook for 6 hours on high.
- Next remove chicken and shred with 2 forks. Save stock and broth for later use.
- In a bowl combine , the shredded chicken, 3/4 can of enchilada sauce and about 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Start making the enchiladas. Place mixture in 12 flour tortillas. Roll and place in a buttered 9"X13' pan.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and add more cheese on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are heat through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with green salsa, pico de gallo, lettuce, olives, jalapenos and more cheese!
Miracle of the Sun at Fatima - 100th Anniversary - This year we have been commemorating the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of Our Lady at Fatima. Now we come to the anniversary of the date of the ...
4 days ago