- In the crockpot add 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, 2 carrots chopped, 2 ribs celery chopped, 1 medium onion chopped, 4 bouillon cubes and about 6 C water. Let cook for 6 hours on high.
- Next remove chicken and shred with 2 forks. Save stock and broth for later use.
- In a bowl combine , the shredded chicken, 3/4 can of enchilada sauce and about 1 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Start making the enchiladas. Place mixture in 12 flour tortillas. Roll and place in a buttered 9"X13' pan.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce on top and add more cheese on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the enchiladas are heat through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with green salsa, pico de gallo, lettuce, olives, jalapenos and more cheese!
Saint Brigid's Lake of Beer - *Lake of Beer* *I should like a great lake of beer for the King of Kings.* *I should like the angels of Heaven to be drinking it through time eternal.* *I...
1 month ago